Wednesday 10 April 2019

So long but not farewell

So it's with a heavy heart that I decided to write this. Ok, maybe not too heavy, but it is sad that I've decided to move onto something else.

Over the past month that I've been away I've come to realise that as much as I love sharing about my life, I am finding that I'm forcing myself to write. It's not something I want to make myself do as I enjoy writing. As a result, part of the break that I have just taken was taken as a result of me taking some time to think things through.

I didn't want to stop blogging altogether, but I knew that the blog that I have created here wasn't going to encompass what I wanted to do. Which means that I'm going to be saying goodbye to it.

The blog will still be staying up, however, I have decided to move over to another project that I have been wanting to create - one that focuses more on what I do for a living and less on things that I think people are going to enjoy.

Which is why for the past month I have been working on Le Giggler. Now there is a whole story behind the name and everything, but you'll find out about that over on the new blog.

It hasn't launched just yet, but it will be up on the 14th and looking more into child development, activities for kids as well as a few private things from my life thrown in as well. I can talk so freely about my work and what I know so it kind of makes sense that I would move on over to there. You'll find the link to my new blog down below.


Now with that all said and done, I just want to thank you all for stopping by since I created this blog. I really appreciate it a lot.

And please come and join me over on Le Giggler :)

Until Next Time,








(aka - Sophie)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...