Tuesday 19 February 2019

I'm Sick

I wasn't going to post anything today. I was willing to give myself a sick day and let things go, only then I remembered that this whole blogging every day for a year thing was meant to be a way for me to document things that were happening and what is happening right now is a part of that.

I have a sinus infection. For the past three days, I've been able to keep going because it hasn't really been affecting anything else.

That was until today.

I have asthma. It's something that I got as an adult thanks to having a crappy immune system, catching every cold and flu imaginable and pneumonia making sure that it stuck. I was hoping that I had managed to escape it going south, but it looks like it has just been playing me.


I've started coughing, bringing up stuff, and just generally I feel crappy. Tiredness settled in earlier today and I really just wanted to get home and go to bed.

However, a bath, my puffers, and puppy snuggles have perked me up a bit and I'm feeling a lot better. Well, not a lot, but enough that I feel that I can put sentences together reasonably well.

I'm off work tomorrow so if things don't look any better by the morning, I'm going to go get the antibiotics that were prescribed for me and hope that they make me feel better.

Until next time,







(aka - Sophie)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...