Wednesday 20 February 2019

I'm Sick Continued

So... This is a continuation of yesterday because things have now gotten worse.

I now have a sinus infection AND an ear infection. A double whammy! Lucky me.


I feel like I have water stuck in my left ear because the infection has migrated. Thankfully the antibiotics I got given on Saturday will work for both and I should know within the next 48 hours whether they're working or not.

What I hated having to do is calling out for work. I know it sounds weird but I really love what I do. The kids are amazing and they're a joy to look after. I would normally try and work through these things but I've got a bit of pain and I'm worried about passing this onto the kids.

So until next week,







(aka - Sophie)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...