Thursday 21 February 2019

Final Sick Update

I was hoping that I wasn't going to have to write another update on how I'm feeling. But considering that I'm feeling so much better I figure that this is going to be the last on everything before getting into regular programming.

The good news is that the antibiotics have started working. I can actually hear out of my ear once again and all my congestion seems to have started settling down a bit. I've still got a few days off before I have to go back to work so hopefully, everything has settled down a bit by Monday.


I've also had to put on hold what I've been doing to lose weight. I don't want to have to be worrying about food and how much I'm putting into my body when I'm feeling like crap, so I've just taken a break until Monday and then I'm going to get back into it once again. I don't want to sound like I'm chickening out on what I have been doing, but I honestly don't know how I could continue doing it while I'm feeling not 100%.

Until next time,







(aka - Sophie)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...