Monday 11 February 2019

Big Papa's Food Truck

If you are ever in Western Sydney and it's Friday, Saturday or Sunday night, keep an eye out for Big Papa's Food Truck. 

Big Papa's food truck icon from their Facebook page. 

T and I were introduced to Big Papa's by T's brother mid last year and I think we will forever be in his debt for that. They are primary a burger truck, but they make some of the best burgers that I had ever had. 

Now, I'm not a beef burger person. I grew up on my mother's homemade burgers and she would put french onion soup in with her eggs and breadcrumbs to flavor them, so I find a lot of burger lacking in taste. When it comes to Big Papa's burgers however, I find myself loving each one they try.

They have 5 different burgers that they always have on offer, along with kids burgers, loaded fries and the option to make your burger into a combo with fries and a drink. However, every so often they throw in some new burgers for a limited time. This week they had one called doughnut time, where instead of a burger bun they used a glazed doughnut. 

Doughnut Time Burger.
Picture Credit: Big Papa's Food Truck
I'm a big fan of their El Gringo (I'm sorry if I've misspelled that!) burger which is just delicious! I'm also always on the lookout for their Tropic Thunder burger for a fried chicken change. T loves the El Gringo as well but his favorite is the Rib burger, whose name is escaping me and I can't find! 

They're always adding new burgers for a change and they move around so that different places get a chance to try their burgers, and I'm pretty sure they do it just to build up anticipation for when they'll be nearby next. 

While you always have to keep an eye on their social media to find out where they are going to be, when they are ner by, T and I will always go and get their burgers for dinner. 

To find out more about Big Papa's Food Truck you can find them on Facebook and Instagram.

Until next time, 







(aka - Sophie)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...