Tuesday 27 November 2018

Hi-ya!

Well hello there and thanks so much for dropping by!

Normally when I try and start my first post on a blog, I get such terrible writer's block that I have no idea what to say. However, for some reason, the words just seem to be flowing out of me and I'm just going to go with it!

By now you've probably already worked out that my name is Sophie, but I go by PsychNanny or PsychNanny90 depending on where I am. I'm a twenty-something-year-old, living in Sydney with my boyfriend and two dogs (but I'll introduce them all to you on another day).

Right now, however, I just want to introduce you to the blog.

PsychNanny was a kind of spur of the moment creation. I didn't think about it a whole lot, well I have been thinking about documenting the last year of my 20's, but it wasn't until today that I settled on creating a blog. Vlogging was considered for a hot second, but it dropped it very quickly as I thought about all the editing that I would have to do and I'm already pushing the limits of what I'm capable of with what I'm already uploading to YouTube.

So Vlogging was out and that then left one other option that I had been dabbling with in regards to True Crime - blogging.

I've been an on-again-off-again personal blogger for years, but I've been loving getting back into it with my True Crime blog The Bulletin Board, that it kind of felt perfect that I come back to it for the last year of my 20's.

Which lead to the blog that you now see before you.

So what exactly do I plan on posting here? At the moment, just bits an piece until the 6th of February when everything kicks off for my 29th year of life. Once that happens, I'm going to be posting every day until my 30th birthday in 2020.

Now with all that said and done, I'm going to say goodnight to you all.

Until next time!








(aka - Sophie)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...